- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Make an impression with this beautifully finished real wood veneer boardroom table.
- Manufactured by Sven Christiansen, one of the UK's premium furniture manufacturers.
- Perfect for use in meeting rooms and breakout areas.
- Highest quality crown cut veneers are used throughout.
- Variations in wood grain patterns enhance the beauty of the natural wood making each piece unique.
- 25mm thick real wood veneered table tops with real wood edging.
- Sleek V-base frame provides excellent stability and longevity of use.
- Adjustable feet help the table stand firm.
- Optional integrated table-top power and data connection points are also available, please call for further details.
- Sturdy V-base frame is finished in White, Zinc or Black (shown with white base).
- Available in 3 popular sizes.
- Offered in 9 beautifully natural wood veneers.
- Chairs not included with table. See related items below.
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Prices include FREE delivery and installation to ground floor only. For all other floors, please call our sales team on 0333 7777 575.
- View all Meeting Room Tables
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that access is sufficient to carry out delivery. Please make sure you measure up prior to purchase of your table. We can easily arrange for the larger tables to be supplied in smaller pieces to accommodate problematic access such as small lifts or awkward stairways. An additional cost may apply for this service. Any restrictions must be stated at the time of ordering and all areas must be clear to allow installation to take place. Please call us for assistance if you are unsure on 0333 7777 575.
Why not take advantage of our free space planning and CAD design team to help you design the perfect solution for your space. We can accommodate almost any configuration. Call our friendly sales team on 0333 7777 575 for more information.
Images are shown in Natural Walnut veneer with White base. Veneer colours shown are as accurate as possible, however, due to screen variations, we strongly recommend ordering a sample piece of your chosen wood veneer before ordering. This furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non returnable unless damaged or faulty.
This furniture should be treated the same as real wood. As such, take care that all surfaces are protected from heat and liquids by mats or coasters. Wipe up any spills straight away. Bear in mind that over time natural light will have an effect on the colour of real wood veneer and will mellow it. Real wood veneer will withstand most temperatures in the office or home however it’s best to avoid positioning furniture next to heat sources such as radiators.
Recommended in the table above is the number of persons each table could seat. If you are unsure, please check with us before we start to manufacture your made to order table.