- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Practical and stylish polypropylene visitor chair from Summit Chairs.
- Ideal for use in a variety of workplace environments.
- Perfect for short duration work chairs or for use in meeting rooms or reception areas.
- Manufactured in the UK using the highest quality materials.
- With the environment in mind, the Summit Scoot range offers products that are a minimum of 98% recyclable.
- Moulded from lightweight polypropylene, this armchair is easy to maneuver and reposition when required.
- Shell is ergonomically designed, featuring a smooth waterfall front for comfort - helping to ease pressure on the thighs and aiding blood flow.
- Wipe clean polypropylene allows for easy upkeep and maintenance.
- Choose from a selection of lovely, modern colours for the polypropylene shell.
- Set on a sturdy and durable black skid base frame. This alternative to legs makes it harder for the user to rock backwards causing potential damage to the chair and injury to themselves.
- This skid base style frame has also been seen to be less damaging to certain flooring.
- Other matching chairs available in the Summit Scoot range - please see related items below.
- Delivered and assembled for a truly professional finish.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- View all Reception Chairs
This chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered. It is non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Any damages must be reported to us immediately on 0333 7777 575.
|Height Of Back Above Seat||365|