- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Ergonomic high back operator chair suitable for use in a variety of office environments.
- Designed with both comfort and practicality in mind.
- Certified for 24 hour use (BS5459-2: 2000).
- Suitable for persons weighing up to 150kg (23 stone).
- Fully upholstered, contoured backrest is designed for good posture.
- Waterfall seat front alleviates pressure on your legs while seated, aiding circulation.
- Features 4 independent adjustment levers.
- Fitted with a sliding seat to increase seat depth.
- Back angle and height can be adjusted to find your ideal seating position.
- Seat height can also be easily adjusted with a user-friendly gas lift lever.
- Fitted with ergonomic forward seat tilt which helps the lumbar area curve naturally and supports the spine.
- Base available in a choice of black or chrome.
- Back and seat pads upholstered in a choice of bright and attractive Camira Xtreme fabrics.
- Can be ordered with or without armrests to suit your requirements.
- Arm height allows the chair to fit under a desk/table of 690mm high.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee.
This product is custom made especially for you and cannot be changed once ordered unless damaged or faulty. Any damages or faults must be reported to us immediately. If you are unsure about which colour to order, please call us to arrange a swatch before ordering.
We have chosen the most popular fabric colours, however any of the 60 colours from the Camira Xtreme range are available. Please contact us for more infomation or to order a swatch on 0333 7777 575.
|Seat Height||520 to 640|