- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | The Health & Safety of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. All departments are still operational and happy to help with your enquiries.
Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Introducing Silverline 'ICE' ...bringing a cool new look to steel storage
- NEW contemporary 'ICE' semi translucent tambour blind finishes
- Mix and match your cupboard carcass colour and tambour door colour
- Match your organisations colour scheme or logo
- High quality Silverline tambour cupboards are FIRA certified
- Delivered Empty - Choose Internal Fittings From Below
- Available in a choice of 2 widths and 5 heights
- Lockable - supplied with 2 keys
- Carcass available in 22 popular colour finishes
- Tambour doors available in 4 cool 'ICE' colours
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Delivered assembled to ground floor
>Heavy items should not be stored directly in the base of the unit. If storing items in the base of the unit a shelf must be positioned in the bottom support. Each shelf supports up to 72Kg in weight evenly distributed.
Standard delivery is to the ground floor entrance of your building. Office Furniture Online cannot take the furniture in to your premises. If delivery is required to an upper floor, please call for further assistance.
Please note - this furniture is made to order and cannot be cancelled once ordered, and cannot be returned once delivered.
Please take care to measure up to make sure your furniture and storage will fit both through the lifts or doorways for access and into the space required. Charges may apply should the furniture need to be returned due to access difficulties.
In the event of any damages, please contact Office Furniture Online immediately. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on 0800 2300 230.
|Width||803 or 1003|
|Height||690, 1016, 1320, 1651 or 2000|