- Quicksilver RAPID DESPATCH. lockers
- Order before 12pm on Thursday and receive your lockers by the end of the following week!
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to British standards BS 4680:1996.
- Non-combustible and FireZero tested to EN 13501-1: 2007 +A1: 2009.
- Lockers will not combust, increase or sustain any fire within their proximity.
- Perfect for use in cloakrooms, corridors and circulation areas.
- Quality engineered lockers with built in security
- Cam lock with 2 keys as standard with high visibility key cover
- Hasp & staple lock option available
- Air vent system keeps air circulated
- Through frame locking
- Five knuckle hinges
- Full height door stiffeners inside each door for extra strength
- Welded plinths between doors for added security
- Box folded base adds strength & protects floor coverings
- Internal fittings: 1 door lockers have hat shelf & double coat hook.
- Internal fittings: 2 door lockers have a double coat hook in each compartment
- Offered in 2 compartment sizes
- Powder coated finish in 'Quicksilver' colour with Active Coat Anti Bacterial Coating
- 12 month manufacturers guarantee
- View all Staff Lockers & Office Lockers
Anti bacterial coatings are essential where stringent hygiene standards are required, such as education, health care, and catering
During tests with MIRSA & Ecoli, the coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours.
Antimicrobial effectivity will continue for the life of the coating
Standard delivery is to ground floor. If delivery is required to an upper floor, please call for details.
To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these products are made to order, cannot be cancelled once ordered and are non returnable. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0333 7777 575.
Why not utilise our design team who can help CAD plan your storage for you. If you need any help outlining your requirements, do not hesitate to call our sales team for assistance. Please allow 24 hours turnaround for CAD drawings. Free site surveys are available for larger installations. Call 0333 7777 575 for information and advice.
|Compartment Depth||305 or 460|