- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Premium Power Tool Charge Lockers with ActiveCoat
- Perfect for factory, on site or workshops
- To securely store and safely charge power tools
- 4 Compartment with individual door locking & access
- Each compartment features an air vent system allowing excess heat to dissipate
- Single power socket located at the rear of each compartment
- Plug into mains via the power socket found at the rear of the unit, kettle/IEC style (image 4)
- All doors are secured to the frame by a solid hinge for added security
- Welded plinths between doors
- Features through frame locking
- Full length stiffeners - welded internal door strengthener
- Powder coated finish with Activecoat Anti Bacterial Coating
- Doors available in White, Silver, Green, Yellow, Blue or Red
- Carcass finished in White, Silver or Black
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee
- Delivered assembled
Anti bacterial coatings are essential where stringent hygiene standards are required, such as health care, education & catering.
During tests with MRSA & Ecoli, the coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours.
Also effective against:
- Aspergillus Niger (Black Mould)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- (MRSA- Super Bug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)
Standard delivery is to ground floor. If delivery is required to an upper floor, please call for details.
To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these products are made to order, cannot be cancelled once ordered and are non returnable. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0800 2300 230.
Why not utilise our design team who can help CAD plan your storage for you. If you need any help outlining your requirements, do not hesitate to call our sales team for assistance. Please allow 24 hours turnaround for CAD drawings. Free site surveys are available for larger installations. Call 0800 2300 230 for information and advice.