- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Inspire better posture with an ergonomic kneeling chair.
- Endorsed and approved by chiropractors.
- Designed for commercial office use up to 8 hours per day and EN 1335 certified.
- Promotes active sitting via upper body balance and control.
- Encourages the sitter to engage abdominal and back muscles.
- Helps to maintain the natural curve in the lower back potentially easing lower back issues.
- Hard wood frame with manual height adjustment via the thumb wheel on the frame.
- Deep cushioned seat and knee pad for comfort.
- Crib 5 fabrics and foams throughout. Fire retardant tested to BS5852.
- Natural wood frame colour.
- Seat and knee pads offered in selection of lovely fabric colours.
- Recommended for persons up to 110Kg (17 stone).
- Supplied with hard wearing twin wheel hooded castors.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- View all Kneeling Chairs: Posture Improving Ergonomic Chairs
|Seat Height||510 to 680|
|Knee Pad Width||420|
|Knee Pad Depth||230|
|Overall Depth||505 to 585|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||110Kg (17 stone)|
|Usage||Up to 8 hours per day|