- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Inspire better posture with an ergonomic kneeling chair.
- Endorsed and approved by chiropractors.
- Designed for commercial office use up to 8 hours per day and EN 1335 certified.
- Promotes active sitting via upper body balance and control.
- Encourages the sitter to engage abdominal and back muscles.
- Helps to maintain the natural curve of the spine potentially easing lower back issues.
- Robust tubular steel frame with manual height adjustment.
- Deep cushioned seat and knee pad for comfort.
- Crib 5 fabrics and foams throughout. Fire retardant tested to BS5852.
- Durable epoxy coated frame finish in Silver.
- Seat and knee pads offered in selection of fabric colours.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg (17 stone).
- Supplied with hard wearing twin wheel hooded castors.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
|Seat Height||385 to 605|
|Knee Pad Width||410|
|Knee Pad Depth||230|
|Overall Depth||530 to 600|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||110Kg (17 stone)|
|Usage||Up to 8 hours per day|