- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- High back executive design bonded leather faced office chair with a lovely retro feel.
- Generous seat and backrest with elegant stitching detail.
- Padded lumbar area helps to support the lower back.
- Seat pad with waterfall seat front helps ease pressure on the legs while seated.
- Integral roll top design armrests topped with comfort pads.
- Synchro mechanism can be set to free flow promoting dynamic movement or is lockable in 4 positions.
- Weight tension control is adjustable for users body weight.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift sets the chair at the users optimum height.
- Elegant 5-star aluminium spider base with chrome twin wheel hooded castors.
- Recommended for persons up to 136kg (21 stone).
- Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
- Faced in high quality bonded leather in Black or Grey finish with matching PVC back and sides.
- Upholstery and foams are fire retardant to BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5.
- Manufactured to EN1335 standards.
- GREENGUARD certified. This chair is free of hazardous emissions and conforms to BS EN 5459 Class A.
- Wood materials used in manufacturing of this product are from sustainable sources.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- Flat Packed Service: Order before 5pm for next day delivery.
- Assembled Service: Order before 3pm for next day delivery.
|Seat Height||470 to 540|
|Seat Depth||480 (from lumbar support)|
|Height from floor to top of armrests||660|
|Overall Height||1250 to 1320|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||136kg (21 stone)|