- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Custom chair mechanisms allows you to select a chair that is right for you.
- Different mechanisms available for different levels of specification.
- Ergonomic double curvature back design hugs the back providing additional comfort.
- Choose from 2D or 3D arms.
- 2D arms are height & width adjustable.
- 3D arms are height, width and depth adjustable.
- Memory foam seat available, this retains the shape in the foam and is a softer more comfortable seat.
- Waterfall seat front alleviates pressure on the thighs while seated.
- Add an optional seat slide to adjust seat depth to the user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Seat slide increases seat depth by 60mm.
- Side tension adjustment.
- Base is available in black, silver or chrome.
- Gas height seat adjustment.
- Back height adjustment.
- Twin wheel hooded castors.
- An optional coat hanger can also be added, if you require this please contact our sales team.
- Upholstered in a choice of Camira Advantage, Xtreme+ or Nexus fabric or Chieftain Vinyl.
- Advantage is a wool blend fabric which features exceptional abrasion resistance and conforms to the BS standards for cigarette and match.
- Xtreme+ is a stretch crepe fabric with a difference, 100% recycled polyester which features exceptional abrasion and flammability performance.
- Nexus is a sleek & stylish technical knit with 2 dimensional stretch & comfort cushioning.
- Chieftain Just Colour Vinyl is a durable & sustainable wipe clean vinyl.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- View all Operator & Task Chairs
This products height adjustable arms have been refreshed from January 2021. As such they may not exactly match previous purchases. Please call us if you are unsure on 0333 7777 575.
Fix or free float the angle of the seat and back rest together usually in a ratio of 1:2. So every 1 degree the seat tilts the back tilts 2.
You can fix the angle of the back rest or leave it free floating i.e. in ‘permanent contact’ with your back, Independent seat adjustment lockable in various positions. Also features body weight tension adjustment.
For your convenience, we have offered the most popular fabrics and colours. However, should you have a specific fabric or colour requirement we can accommodate you. Please call us for assistance on 0333 7777 575.
This chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non returnable unless damaged or faulty, which must be reported to us immediately. Fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs.
|Seat Height||450 to 570|
|Back Height||520 to 600|