- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Offers stylish design and functionality whilst promoting performance in the workplace.
- Custom chair mechanisms allows you to select a chair that is right for you.
- Different mechanisms available for different levels of specification.
- White plastic back surround and under seat shroud.
- Optional black adjustable headrest provides extra head & neck support.
- High mesh back is available in a variety of colours.
- Mesh back allows better airflow preventing body temperature rising over long periods of sitting.
- Choose from no arms, 2D height and width adjustable or 3D height, width & depth adjustable arms.
- Adjustable lumbar provides additional back support & can be adjusted up or down.
- Waterfall front seat helps alleviate pressure on the thighs while seated.
- Offered with a body weight responsive or synchro mechanism.
- Body weight responsive mechanism adjusts automatically to the weight of the user.
- Synchro mechanism tension adjustment is via a hand wheel.
- Integrated seat slide adjusts the seat depth to the user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Gas height seat adjustment.
- Polished Aluminium base with black twin wheel hooded castors.
- Upholstered in a choice of Camira Advantage or Xtreme.
- Advantage is a wool blend fabric which features exceptional abrasion resistance and conforms to the BS standards for cigarette and match.
- Xtreme+ is a stretch crepe fabric with a difference, 100% recycled polyester which features exceptional abrasion and flammability performance.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- View all Operator & Task Chairs
Fix or free float the angle of the seat and back rest together usually in a ratio of 1:2. So every 1 degree the seat tilts the back tilts 2.
For your convenience, we have offered the most popular fabrics and colours. However, should you have a specific fabric or colour requirement we can accommodate you. Please call us for assistance on 0333 7777 575.
This chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non returnable unless damaged or faulty, which must be reported to us immediately. Fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs.
|Seat Height||440 to 560|
|Overall Width With Arms||670|