- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Premium standard lockers with perforated doors for added ventilation and limited visibility
- Ideal for use in retail, offices and education areas
- Cam lock with 2 keys (3000 key differs) & High visibility key cover
- Air vent system
- Through frame locking
- Five knuckle hinges
- Full length stiffeners
- Welded plinths between doors for added security
- Box folded base adds strength & protects floor coverings
- Internal fittings: 1 door lockers have hat shelf & double coat hook. 2 door lockers have a double coat hook in each compartment
- Nesting: Save money & time: Nest of 1 as standard. Nesting in 2 or 3 saves money & makes installation easier
- 1780mm high
- Pre-punched for further nesting
- Powder coated finish with Activecoat Anti Bacterial coating
- Offered in a selection of popular carcass and door colours
- Delivered assembled
Anti bacterial coatings are essential where stringent hygiene standards are required, such as health care, education & catering.
During tests with MIRSA & Ecoli, the coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours.
Also effective against:
- Aspergillus Niger (Black Mould)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- (MRSA- Super Bug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)
Standard delivery is to ground floor. If delivery is required to an upper floor, please call for details.
To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these products are made to order, cannot be cancelled once ordered and are non returnable. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0800 2300 230.
Why not utilise our design team who can help CAD plan your storage for you. If you need any help outlining your requirements, do not hesitate to call our sales team for assistance. Please allow 24 hours turnaround for CAD drawings. Free site surveys are available for larger installations. Call 0800 2300 230 for information and advice.
|Width||305, 380 or 460|
|Depth||305, 380 or 460|