Humanscale Freedom Saddle Seat Stool
Part of the award winning Freedom range. The Saddle stools unique triangular cushion encourages users to sit in a “saddle” posture, which lowers the thighs, opens up the hips and puts the spine into a healthy lordotic curve. It’s simply one of the most comfortable and healthy ways to sit.
- Award winning, versatile design - perfect for the home, office, lab or industrial setting
- Ideal for short duration computer work, clinical applications and guest seating
- Uniquely contoured triangular cushion allows multiple sitting positions
- The “saddle” posture reduces pressure points for long term comfort
- Height adjustable pneumatic cylinder accommodates a range of users and tasks
- Allows users to get closer to their work
- Offered in a fresh selection of colours from the Camira Oxygen range. A second nature branded climate neutral upholstery fabric with a sleek, tailored appearance
- Frame and five star base constructed from die cast aluminium with fused plastic coating in Graphite or Polished Aluminium finish with Graphite accents
- Full range of Humanscale ergonomic tools and accessories available to create a truly ergonomic work environment
- Optional foot rings and cylinder heights available for specific applications – please contact one of our sales team
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Delivered assembled and ready for use.
- Standard Cylinder – provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population.
- Contoured Cushions – carefully sculpted to match body contours. Increased contact area reduces pressure points. Modular design for easy replacement.
- Hard Castors – 65mm double wheel castors for carpeted floors.
|Seat Height||445 to 500|
|Rated For Use||Up to 136kg|