Taurus Sierra Vinyl Chairs (Pack of 4)
- Economy stacking chair
- Ideal for hospitals, doctors surgeries, schools, receptions, meeting and conferences
- Low padded back with deep padded seat for extra comfort
- Strong Black epoxy coated steel frame
- Conveniently stacks up to 4 high for space saving storage when not in use
- Upholstered in durable high quality Sierra vinyl
- Available in a choice of 10 colour finishes
- Delivered fully assembled
- 2 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
Prices shown are for pack of 4 chairs
BS7176 Medium Hazard Ignition Source 1,2 & 5
Extremely durable high specification quality vinyl perfect for Health Care environments where wipe clean surfaces and hardwearing characteristics are very important.
Vinyl Care & Maintenance
Stain resistant to most alkalis, mild acids, drinks and common stains but it is advisable to clean them regularly to maintain their smart appearance and prevent a build-up of residue. The surface of the vinyl can be cleaned using a damp, soapy cloth, and then rinsed with cold water and wiped dry with a clean cloth. For more stubborn stains a soft brush with soapy water can be used, again rinsing with cold water and wiping dry. Disinfectants can be used in dilution as specified by the manufacturer. Stains from chemical colourings such as ballpoint pens, dyes and food colourings should be cleaned off as soon as possible to avoid long-term staining. Strong detergents, solvents, bleaches, wax polishes and aerosol sprays must not be used as they may be harmful to the vinyl.