- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Ergonomically designed high back 24 hour office chair.
- Designed and developed by Nomique, one of the UK's leading seating manufacturers.
- Manufactured in the UK using carefully selected, high quality components.
- The Nomique Rheo range is fully upholstered, including the backrest.
- Designed for 24/7 use to suit demanding applications such as call centres, ambulance service, police and security personnel.
- Designed to promote healthy wellbeing in the workplace, both psychological and physiological.
- Developed to enhance comfort and ergonomics in the workplace, improving performance.
- High back design for maximum user comfort.
- Sculpted backrest and contoured seat pad for enhanced ergonomics.
- Optional inflatable lumbar support by means of an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- Rheo's seat features an integral coccyx cut-out and is specially designed to ensure an optimal pressure distribution. This reduces the pressure load on the seat surface which causes fewer problems with the circulatory system and less or no pain to the tail bone, the sitting bones and soft tissue.
- Waterfall front seat eases pressure on the thighs to aid blood circulation.
- Seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body.
- Seat and backrest are available with optional memory foam for extra comfort.
- Available without a headrest or with a headrest for extra head and neck support.
- Gas seat height adjustment allows you to set the chair at your optimal working height.
- Chair is available either with or without arms.
- If arms are required, choose from 2D, 4D or multi-directional arms.
- 2D arms are height adjustable and 4D arms have an adjustable pad.
- Multi directional arms have a wide range of movement for extra versatility.
- Supported on a sturdy aluminium base in a choice of Black Aluminium or Polished Aluminium.
- Base is fitted with high quality twin wheel castors, designed to prevent damage to flooring.
- Fully upholstered in a choice of popular fabrics.
- Choose from Camira Advantage, Camira Urban+ or Camira X2 - see below for details.
- Recommended for use 24 hours per day.
- Please see related items below for matching chairs from the Nomique Rheo range.
- Delivered and assembled for a truly professional finish. We will even remove the packaging for recycling.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Camira Advantage: Advantage is a plain weave fabric with a low hazard making this suitable for commercial seating. Offering a combination of appeal and high performance durability which means it will look good and last for years to come.
- Camira Urban+: An eco friendly textured fabric complete with clean sharp lines that create a tight grid. Flammability performance meets BS 7176 medium hazard and Crib 5 making this fabric suitable for task seating
- Chieftain X2: A 100% recycled flame retardant polyester. Provides stretch, flammability and abrasion performance in an unobtrusive melange effect. Compliments colour palette of the Xtreme.
We have selected the most popular fabric colours from each range however many other fabric brands and colours are available. Please call us for more information and prices
This chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs.
|Seat Depth||400 to 500|
|Seat Height||420 to 550|
|Back Height||610 to 680|
|Lumbar Height||170 to 240|
|Arm Height||170 to 270|