- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Universal rectangular desktop screens.
- Ideal for dividing when desks are used in clusters.
- Compatible with desktops up to 25mm thick.
- Increases privacy and reduces noise.
- Desks must have an overhang at the back to accept these screens.
- 33mm thick core.
- Integral top cap.
- Versatile linking system.
- Supplied complete with fixing clamps.
- Certified to BS EN 1023.
- Upholstered in Camira fabric.
- Self assembly.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
Desks must have an overhang at the back to accept these screens. If your desks do not have an overhang at the back or your desktops are greater than 25mm thick, we can arrange for an alternative fixing clamp. Standard clamp pictured above. Please contact us for more information on 0333 7777 575
Layton Desktop Screens are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Damages must be reported to us immediately. Fabric swatches are available on request to help you make your selection.
Please bear in mind: This is a NEXT DAY item if ordered by 11am. Please make yourself available to receive delivery next working day. Failed deliveries may incur a additional re-delivery charge. In order to be able to offer next working day delivery of office furniture, next day office furniture is delivered flat packed and can only be delivered to the ground floor entrance of your building. Office Furniture Online cannot take the furniture in to your premises. In the event of any damages, please contact Office Furniture Online immediately. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on 0333 7777 575.
|Width||800, 1200, 1600|