Contact Office Furniture Online

Free Delivery On All Orders

Random Glossary term

  • Glass

    Glass office furniture is tempered for strength and durability. It is a highly functional material that offers ease of maintenance, as well as looking clean and contemporary.   Tempered glass material has varying depths from 5mm & 10mm and is often framed with wood or metal.  Glass may be used for desks, cupboard doors, whiteboards, … Read the full post …

Office Furniture News