End Trim

April 15th, 2017

On furniture, this is the finished edge of something e.g. of a drawer, table or door.  This is often made from contrasting metal to accentuate.

Last Modified / Updated on: March 17, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Contact Office Furniture Online

Free Delivery On All Orders

Random Glossary term

  • Off Modular

    On furniture, this is the finished end of something e.g. of a drawer or door. This is often made from metal.

Office Furniture News