- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Modern colourful Magnetic Drywipe Glass Writing Boards.
- Glass boards offer a stylish alternative to standard drywipe boards.
- Professionally display, present and update information on a smooth writing surface.
- Perfect for use in meetings, boardrooms and education environments.
- Manufactured in the UK from 4mm tempered safety glass with a 0.5mm steel back.
- Steel back allows the board to be used with strong magnets.
- Elegant frameless finish with polished edges complete with contemporary chrome fixings.
- Chrome fixings fit through the board to create a visual floating effect.
- Can be used with drywipe marker pens and easily cleaned away with any dry wipe eraser.
- Offered in a selection of board sizes.
- Wall mounted board can be used in portrait or landscape format.
- Choose from a variety of lively and bright colours.
- 5 Years manufacturers guarantee.
Please note: Magnetic glass whiteboards have a 4mm surface with a steel backing and must only be used with strong neodymium magnets that have been designed for or sold specifically for use with glass whiteboards.
Think about the environment. Did you know that 752,000 tons of glass are now recycled annually in the United Kingdom? Glass is an ideal material for recycling. The use of recycled glass helps save energy. It helps in brick and ceramic manufacture, and it conserves raw materials, reduces energy consumption, and reduces the volume of waste sent to landfill.