- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Store and charge your laptops with these innovative LapBOX trolleys.
- Use in ICT suites and offices where laptops need to stored securely and charged.
- Especially useful in education environments.
- Also suitable for iPods, iPads, Netbooks, Tablets and many more IT devices.
- 2 door comprising with two sections. Each section has 8 compartments.
- Individual laptop compartments measure 316W x 115H internally (clear entry).
- Each compartment offers a perforated rear panel allowing excess heat to dissipate.
- Single power socket located at the rear of each compartment.
- Plug into mains via the power socket found at the rear of the unit, kettle/IEC style.
- Doors are secured to the frame by a solid hinge for security.
- Full length stiffeners - welded internal door strengthener.
- All charging units are CE marked and tested to BS 6396:2008 standards.
- Choice of 4 lock types - see images and information below.
- Set on castors for easy mobility.
- Powder coated finish with Activecoat anti-bacterial coating.
- Doors available in Blue, Orange, Red or White.
- Carcass in White finish.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
Standard delivery is to ground floor. If delivery is required to an upper floor, please call for details.
To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these products are made to order, cannot be cancelled once ordered and are non returnable. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0800 2300 230.
|Internal Compartment||316W x 115H|
During tests with MRSA & Ecoli, the coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours.
Also effective against:
- Aspergillus Niger (Black Mould)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- (MRSA- Super Bug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)
Antimicrobial efficacy will continue for the life of the coating.