- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Dot operator seating by Komac, one of the UK's premium seating manufacturers.
- Komac is a carbon neutral company maintaining an environmental policy of reducing, reusing and recycling.
- Manufactured in the UK by experienced highly skilled craftsmen.
- Carefully selected high quality materials are used throughout.
- Dot entry level operator seating without compromise on quality or functionality.
- Mesh back chair offers a contoured mesh backrest and upholstered seat pad for a comfortable sitting experience.
- Sculpted mesh backrest has a ventilating effect keeping you cool while you work.
- Fitted with a contoured seat pad for enhanced ergonomics.
- Durable polypropylene seat outer in black finish.
- Back height adjustment ensures you feel supported while you sit.
- Choose from PCB, Independent or Synchro mechanism.
- Optional seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Gas height seat adjustment sets the chair at the users optimum working height.
- Waterfall front seat eases pressure on the thighs and helps maintain good circulation.
- Choose from optional fixed or adjustable height arms.
- Sturdy 5 star base in black polypropylene finish.
- Set on high quality easy glide castors.
- Choose castors to suit your floor surface - carpets or hard floors.
- High quality CMHR foams are used throughout.
- Beautifully upholstered in-house by expert machinists.
- Upholstered in a choice of fabrics to help you create a unique interior space.
- Recommended for use 8 hours per day.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Delivered and assembled for a truly professional finish. We will even remove the packaging for recycling.
PCB Mechanism (Permanent Contact Backrest)
Allows seat height adjustment and the back rest to be adjusted for rake angle by means of a lever. The desired angle is located and then locked off or it can be left free floating.
You can fix the angle of the back rest or leave it free floating i.e. in ‘permanent contact’ with your back, Independent seat adjustment lockable in various positions. Also features body weight tension adjustment.
Fix or free float the angle of the seat and back rest together usually in a ratio of 1:2. So every 1 degree the seat tilts the back tilts 2.
We have selected the most popular fabric colours from each range however many other fabric brands and colours are available. Please call us for more information and prices.
Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. Free fabric samples are available to help you make your selection. Please order them if you are unsure of colours, textures or designs. These products are non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Any damages must be reported to us immediately on 0333 7777 575.
|Back Height||550 to 600|
|Seat Height||430 to 550|
|Overall Width Inc Arms||660|
|Tested To Weight Capacity||150kg (23.5 stone)|
Fabric Brands Available
Fabrics are available from any range in the Brands listed. Free swatches are available.