- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Stylish high back operator chair upholstered in Sierra Vinyl.
- Manufactured in the UK using high quality materials.
- Generous padding on the seat and back, contoured for comfort.
- Waterfall front seat helps to alleviate pressure on the thighs improving comfort.
- Height adjustable backrest positions the back where you need it.
- Choose from 2 or 3 lever mechanism.
- 2 lever mechanism offers back angle adjustment and gas height seat adjustment.
- 3rd lever provides seat tilt improving posture and encourages the correct sitting position.
- Optional seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Optional inflatable lumbar support by means of an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- Gas height seat adjustment sets the chair at the user’s optimum working height.
- Gas lift rated to 23.5 stone (149kg)
- Offered without arms or with a choice of fixed loop or height adjustable arms.
- Choice of standard black base or aluminium colour base.
- Upholstered in easy clean Sierra vinyl.
- Delivered Assembled
- 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
Deliveries to Scotland, Devon and Cornwall and other outlying areas may be delivered flat packed, please call to enquire.
Please note, these items are made to order and cannot be cancelled once ordered, or returned once delivered.
BS7176 Medium Hazard Ignition Source 1,2 & 5
Extremely durable high specification quality vinyl perfect for Health Care environments where wipe clean surfaces and hardwearing characteristics are very important.
Vinyl Care & Maintenance
Stain resistant to most alkalis, mild acids, drinks and common stains but it is advisable to clean them regularly to maintain their smart appearance and prevent a build-up of residue. The surface of the vinyl can be cleaned using a damp, soapy cloth, and then rinsed with cold water and wiped dry with a clean cloth. For more stubborn stains a soft brush with soapy water can be used, again rinsing with cold water and wiping dry. Disinfectants can be used in dilution as specified by the manufacturer. Stains from chemical colourings such as ballpoint pens, dyes and food colourings should be cleaned off as soon as possible to avoid long-term staining. Strong detergents, solvents, bleaches, wax polishes and aerosol sprays must not be used as they may be harmful to the vinyl.
|Seat Height||450 to 580|
|Back Height||490 to 570|