Chiropractor Report - inSync 24 Hour Mesh Office Chair With Airmesh Seat
Height adjustable high mesh back
- Distinctive design, 24 hour certified premium mesh back task chair with airmesh seat.
- Endorsed and approved by Chiropractors.
- BS EN 5459 compliant and tested for Heavy Duty 24/7 contract use.
- Ideal for shift workers in call centres, ambulance service, offshore facilities, police and security personnel.
- Mesh backrest accommodates users of different sizes and helps to keep you cool.
- Comfortable contoured seat pad upholstered in breathable airmesh black fabric.
- Clever ergonomics help promote good blood circulation aiding concentration levels.
- Ratchet height adjustable backrest sets the lumbar support at the correct position.
- Waterfall front seat eases pressure on the thighs and helps maintain good blood flow.
- Lockable synchronised mechanism with weight tension control for 2:1 ratio dynamic movement.
- Or use free floating to promote body movement and help maintain a healthy posture.
- Weight tension control is adjustable for each user.
- Integral seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body for comfort and ergonomics.
- Complete with multi functional height adjustable armrests to help reduce the risk of RSI.
- Gas height seat adjustment sets the seat at each users optimum height.
- Suitable for use by persons up to 150 Kg (23.6 stone).
- Black mesh, seat pad and frame with aluminium accents
- Fabric and foams fire retardant to BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5.
- Sturdy 5 star base in aluminium with premium twin wheel castors.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee for 24 hours per day use.
- Please note, this item arrives in a large box.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
- View all 24 Hour Office Chairs
- helps to keep stress from building up in the pelvis, lower back and hips by enabling the user to move the support to exactly where it is needed. This reduces the pressure on the intervertebral discs in the lumbar spine thus preventing lower back pain. The Mesh back helps to mould around the user giving better support.
- adjustable depth of the seat creates the perfect seat cushion for each user regardless of the length of their legs or size. This reduces the pressure in the buttock muscles and thighs and improves circulation decreasing the incidence of Deep Vein Thrombosis. The seat MESH covering has rounded edges to stop the sides of the chair pressing into the legs, improving circulation to the lower limbs.
- provides excellent support throughout the lower and upper back, helping to decrease strain on the shoulders and neck. This helps to reduce the incidence of headaches and upper limb disorders.
Self adjusting lumbar support
- provides the best support exactly where it is needed. The whole lumbar section moves to the position required keeping the lumbar spine supported as the user leans on to the back of the chair. This feature reduces the stress on the lumbar spine by maintaining the correct lumbar lordosis (curve) allowing joints to move, removing strain from the intervertebral discs and the ligaments and muscles of the lumbar spine and lumbosacral junction. (The junction between the lumbar spine and the pelvis).
Synchronous Plus Tilting Mechanism with Free Float Mode
- allows the user to move while still sitting at their desk. This improves circulation to the muscles of the lower back, pelvis and hips, as well as reducing the stress on the lumbar spine. The movement allowed also activates the body's natural blood pump system that promotes better circulation in the legs reducing the chance of deep vein thrombosis. There are different locking positions so that the user can adopt different postures for different tasks.
Adjustable Body Weight Tension Control
calibrates the chairs resistance to the users body weight with the synchronous mechanism automatically. This keeps all of the support in the right place as the user moves back and forth in the chair and leans onto / moves off the chair back. This allows the chair to tension to the users weight so that the chair is supporting when leaning back but moveable without too much effort when required. This also stops the seat back from moving too easily and the user losing support as they lean on the chair. The correct resistance is vital for the chair to provide the right support in the right areas as the user moves back and forth in the chair and leans onto / moves off the chair back
Tilting Optional Headrest
provides support to the head giving the user a more comfortable head position. This helps to ease tension in the neck and shoulders reducing the incidence of headaches, migraines, and shoulder complaints.
Height Adjustable Pivoting Armrests
provide an adaptable position of the arm rests. This feature will provide the best support to the arms and shoulders depending on the task in hand. The adjustability of the arms allows the user to customise them to their requirements for the different tasks. This reduces the tension in the shoulders and helps to avoid upper limb complaints like carpal tunnel and tennis elbow.
High Quality Twin Castors
The smooth twin castors allow the user to move the chair in the office while seated easily and without strain. This makes it easy for the user to move back from their desk and turn the seat so that they may stand in a safer neutral position and not have to twist out of their chair causing strain on their spine as they do so.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.