- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
Part of the award winning Freedom range. The Saddle stools unique triangular cushion encourages users to sit in a “saddle” posture, which lowers the thighs, opens up the hips and puts the spine into a healthy lordotic curve. It’s simply one of the most comfortable and healthy ways to sit.
- Award winning, versatile design - perfect for the home, office, lab or industrial setting
- Ideal for short duration computer work, clinical applications and guest seating
- Uniquely contoured triangular cushion allows multiple sitting positions
- The “saddle” posture reduces pressure points for long term comfort
- Height adjustable pneumatic cylinder accommodates a range of users and tasks
- Allows users to get closer to their work
- Offered in a fresh selection of colours from the Camira Oxygen range. A second nature branded climate neutral upholstery fabric with a sleek, tailored appearance
- Frame and five star base constructed from die cast aluminium with fused plastic coating in Graphite or Polished Aluminium finish with Graphite accents
- Full range of Humanscale ergonomic tools and accessories available to create a truly ergonomic work environment
- Optional foot rings and cylinder heights available for specific applications – please contact one of our sales team
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Delivered assembled and ready for use.
- Standard Cylinder – provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population.
- Contoured Cushions – carefully sculpted to match body contours. Increased contact area reduces pressure points. Modular design for easy replacement.
- Hard Castors – 65mm double wheel castors for carpeted floors.
|Seat Height||445 to 500|
|Rated For Use||Up to 136kg|