Accrington Reclaimed Wood Lamp Table
£175(ex VAT) £210(inc VAT)
Was £0(ex VAT) £0(inc VAT)
- Distinctive individually hand carved solid wood lamp table.
- Skilfully crafted with first-class attention to detail that is built to last.
- Eco-friendly, rediscovered timber offering depth that todayís woodlands simply canít provide.
- Produced in Southern India using sustainable wood that adds a personal note to each piece of furniture.
- Timber is recovered from old disused buildings between aged 50-100 years old.
- Each timber section is independently sourced meaning no piece or colour will be the same.
- Stylish lamp table that will help project light within a living area.
- Features one shelf open storage and one closed storage drawer.
- Shelf measures 260W x 300D x 250H mm.
- Closed storage drawer measures 230W x 210D x 115H mm.
- Drawer front finished with solid iron handles that complement the natural wood timber.
- Steel frame with double hoop legs add an industrial note to this stunning piece.
- Protective satin lacquer finish accentuates the wood's natural beauty and individual shades.
- Full range of matching modern furniture is available Ė see below.
- Firmly built piece of furniture delivered fully assembled.
- Delivered to ground floor only.
Take care of your solid wood furniture and it will last a lifetime. As such, take care that all surfaces are protected from heat and liquids by mats or coasters. Wipe up any spills straight away.
Bear in mind that over time natural light will have an effect on the colour of real wood.
Real wood will withstand most temperatures in the office or home however itís best to avoid positioning furniture next to heat sources such as radiators.
Accrington furniture is made to order and is non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please take care to measure up to make sure your furniture will fit both through the doorways for delivery access and into the space required. Charges may apply should the furniture need to be returned due to access difficulties. If you require any assistance, please contact us on 0844 248 7001.