- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Gratnells MakerSpace Trolley provides creative, hands-on ways to encourage students to collaborate, invent, design and build.
- Perfect for use in Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths and Art subjects.
- Encourages development of team-work and social skills.
- Perfect for transporting heavy materials and tools to a work area.
- Also handy for use as a standalone workstation, with ample storage for many materials and tools.
- Constructed in the UK with high quality materials.
- Sturdy, robust and made to last.
- Frame is manufactured from smooth contoured steel for an ultra modern look.
- Curved corners mean that safety is not compromised.
- Side and back panels with industry-standard holes and slots to fit a variety of accessories.
- Trolley comes with 1 roll holder, 5 single hooks and 5 double hooks.
- Supplied with 12 green mini bins, 3 Deep trays and 12 Shallow trays.
- Deep and Shallow trays are available in a variety of appealing bright colours.
- All trays are on StopSafe runners, with safety in mind.
- These runners prevent kids from pulling the whole tray and its contents out.
- StopSafe runners allow the trays to be pulled forward without removing, making it easy to browse.
- Adults can easily remove the trays with the StopSafe runners fitted, with a simple upwards tilt.
- Supplied with heavy duty lockable castors, so your trolley can be either static or mobile.
- Suitable for loads up to 85kg.
- Please note images above are for illustrative purposes only - tray inserts and tools are not included.
- Delivered either flat packed or fully assembled, depending on your preference.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
We have chosen the most popular tray colours, however many more are available. For a colour swatch or to discuss, please call our friendly sales team on 0333 7777 575.
For easy ordering, units are supplied with Deep and Shallow trays all in the same colour (mini bins only come in green). If you have a particular tray colour combination requirement, we can accommodate you! Add your tray colour requirements in the Delivery Instructions section as you check out or call our sales team on 0333 7777 575 to discuss. Alternatively, use our web chat for instant assistance.