- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Brighten up your classroom with these bright and colourful linking tables from GopakTM.
- Designed and developed for use in educational environments.
- Dynamic shape encourages creativity, interaction and collaboration.
- Use on its own or place multiple tables together to create a huge number of different configurations.
- Perfect for use in early learning such as play groups, creches, nurseries and primary Schools.
- Also ideal for use in secondary schools, colleges and universities.
- Manufactured in the UK with the environment in mind.
- Fixed leg frames are manufactured from robust heavy gauge aluminium. Strong yet lightweight.
- At just 11.7kg each, these tables are lightweight enough to easily move around the room without compromising strength or durability.
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable. Almost 70% of the aluminium ever made is in use today.
- No welding fumes or gases emitted as welding is eliminated from the manufacturing process.
- Aluminium is 60% lighter in weight than steel, so less energy is required to transport it.
- Frame is epoxy coated in anodised Silver.
- Premium heat-sealed ABS edging helps to protect against knocks and bumps.
- Hardwearing plastic laminate top with recyclable core in a choice of lovely colour finishes.
- Table tops are wipe-clean for easy upkeep and maintenance.
- Edges available in a range of contrasting colours.
- Mix and match top and edge finishes for a colourful individual look.
- Offered in one size with a 1200mm diameter.
- The three flat sides of the table are each 600mm wide which enables a square or rectangular table of the same width to be added to create even more configurations.
- Available in a variety of table heights to suit ages from 3 to adult.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly using a simple allen key system.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
|Table Height (mm)||Recommended Age Group|
|460H||Age 3 to 4 years|
|530H||Age 4 to 6 years|
|590H||Age 6 to 8 years|
|640H||Age 8 to 11 years|
|700H||Age 11 to 14 years|
|760H||Age 14 to Adult|