- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Popular range of freestanding canteen furniture, blue seat colour is available on 5 Day Express Delivery.
- Stylish and comfortable design is perfect for variety of workplace environments.
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest of standards.
- Available from 2-6 seats with either a double or single-entry feature, gives
- Single seat entry is perfect for smaller rest areas as units can be pushed against the wall to create space.
- Double seat entry is ideal for easy access on both sides and suitable for busy canteens.
- Floor fixing option available and must be purchased at the same time as selected furniture unit, please call 0333 7777 575 for more details.
- Comes with Germ Guard Active Technology Paint to fight spread of germs and bacteria - see below for more details.
- MFC table tops come in a sophisticated light grey with protective PVC edging.
- Comes fully assembled.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
Germ Guard Active Technology
- Germ Guard coating is applied when the product is powder coated during the manufacturing process and lasts for the permanency of the product.
- This anti-bacterial coating protects against germs in densely inhabited areas, making these products ideal for use in public places such as schools, offices, canteens, gyms and hospitals.
- Eradicates 99% of germs, and greatly reduces the spread and risk of cross-contamination of diseases such as e-coli and MRSA.
- Paint is made from a synthetic coating that contains chemical properties to eliminate bacteria and prevent any spread to skin contact.
- Proactive against fungi, airborne viruses and organic air pollutants
These products are made to order especially for you. As such they cannot be cancelled once ordered and are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty
Standard delivery is to ground floor kerbside.These products are delivered assembled, so please take care to measure up and make sure your furniture will fit both through the doorways for access and into the space required. Charges may apply should the furniture need to be returned due to access difficulties. If you require any assistance, please contact us on Please contact us on 0333 7777 575 if there are vehicle or access restrictions on site.
If you are unsure how many units will fit into your space, please call us for assistance on 0333 7777 575
|Dimensions mm||2 Seater||4 Seater||6 Seater|
Delivery: 20 - 25 working days
- From £423.00
- keyboard_arrow_rightUnit Type
- keyboard_arrow_rightSeat Colour