- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Multipurpose, lightweight & easy to handle stacking polypropylene classroom chairs.
- Manufactured in the UK using high quality materials.
- Carefully designed and developed with higher and further education use in mind.
- Ideal for use in classrooms, art and tech rooms, science labs and even in the canteen or dining area.
- Ergonomically designed to promote good posture, increasing attention and productivity.
- Ergonomic shape with cut out hole in backrest which also serves as a carry handle.
- Waterfall seat front helps ease pressure on the thighs while seated, aiding circulation.
- Shell is manufactured from wipe clean polypropylene to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- These chairs are easily stackable up to 8 high for a handy storage solution.
- Supported on a strong and sturdy four leg steel frame.
- Protective feet help to prevent damage to flooring.
- Available in a selection of attractive and vibrant colours.
- Created to be fully compliant with EN1729 parts 1 & 2.
- Other types and styles of matching Evo chairs available - please see related items below.
- Delivered fully assembled for a professional finish.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
To keep costs low these chairs are supplied in a minimum quantity of 6 chairs.
These polypropylene chairs are made to order especially for you. Your order cannot be cancelled once placed and they are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Any damages must be reported to us immediately on 0333 7777 575.
|Height||430 or 460|