- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Multipurpose, lightweight & easy to handle stacking polypropylene classroom stools.
- Manufactured in the UK using high quality materials.
- Carefully designed and developed with higher and further education use in mind.
- Ideal for use in art and tech rooms, science labs and even in the canteen or dining area.
- Ergonomically designed to promote good posture, increasing attention and productivity.
- Ergonomic shape with cut out hole in backrest which also serves as a carry handle.
- Waterfall seat front helps ease pressure on the thighs while seated, aiding circulation.
- Fitted with an upholstered and cushioned seat pad for extra comfort.
- Shell is manufactured from wipe clean polypropylene to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- These stools are easily stackable up to 8 high for a handy storage solution.
- Supported on a strong and sturdy four leg steel frame.
- Protective feet help to prevent damage to flooring.
- Seat pad is upholstered in a choice of colours from the Camira Advantage fabric range.
- Polypropylene shell is available in a selection of attractive and vibrant colours.
- Created to be fully compliant with EN1729 parts 1 & 2.
- Other types and styles of matching Evo seating available - please see related items below.
- Delivered fully assembled for a professional finish.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- View all Laboratory Stools
To keep costs low these stools are supplied in a minimum quantity of 6 stools.
Camira Advantage is a wool blend fabric which features exceptional abrasion resistance and conforms to the BS standards for cigarette and match. We have chosen the most popular fabric colours but many others are available. For information please call our friendly sales team on 0333 7777 575.
These stools are made to order especially for you. Your order cannot be cancelled once placed and they are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Any damages must be reported to us immediately on 0333 7777 575.
|Dimensions (mm)||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|