Smart Top Themed Rectangular Mobile Dining Units
- Space saving mobile dining units with colourful informative table tops in 3 topics: Endangered Animals, World Map and Modern History
- Units fold away to convert dining halls into multi-use areas with minimum labour
- Fingertip control folding means one person can set up or clear away a room quickly
- Simply fold up and wheel away for compact, space saving storage
- Sturdy steel frame with epoxy coated grey finish
- Hardwearing wipe clean laminate table tops in a choice of 3 colours
- Permatuff table edging helps protect the table and prevents food contamination
- Complete with integral one-piece 330mm diameter polypropylene seats
- Available with 12 seats in choice of 6 colours
- Heavy duty castors wheel the units to the desired location
- Available in two heights to suit all age groups
- Units can be manufactured to accommodate wheelchair users. Please call for details
- 16 year manufacturer guarantee
- Deliveries are to ground floor as standard. For delivery to any other floor please contact us for a quotation on 0844 248 7001
Features information on the worlds most at risk animals including: Tigers, Rhinoceros, Orang-utans, Elephants, Red Pandas and Giant Pandas. Also includes interesting ‘did you know’ information for example:
On average an elephant's trunk holds 23 litres of water and in hotter climates elephants need to drink 190 litres of water a day.
Features 3D full sized map with county and city detail. The information around the map is split into continents and lists countries, cities and population information. Each continent also has information on size of area, total population, most populated city, density of people per (km²), highest point and lowest point for example:
Continent of Europe facts – Area: 10,180,000 (km²). Total population: 731,000,000. Most populated city: Istanbul, Turkey. Density people per (km²): 69.7. Highest point: Mount Elbrus, 5633 (m) Russia. Lowest point: Caspian Sea -28 (m) Russia, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan.
Features information on significant world events, inventions, historical and sporting achievements in decades from 1950 to 2000 for example:
Discovery of DNA. The first scheduled flight by a commercial jet. First ascent of Mount Everest. First man to run a mile in under 4 minutes. The Cuban missile crisis. The microchip was invented. The Berlin wall was built separating West Germany from East Germany. The beatles produce and release their first record. The cultural revolution begins in China. The first handheld calculator was invented. Microsoft founded by Bill Gates.
All information has been checked and verified as accurate at time of print
Need help selecting your dining furniture? Why not utilise our free site survey service to plan your dining area. We can even demonstrate the units at your premises. Call 0844 248 7001 to arrange your site survey.
These units are made to order and as such are not returnable unless damaged or faulty. If you are in any doubt as to which unit to order please call us on 0844 248 7001
| Height mm ||Recommended Usage ||Age Group |
| 685 ||Primary /Junior Schools ||Up to Age 10 |
| 735 ||Secondary School/Further Education ||Age 11 to Adult |