Sundeala K Quality Unframed Fun Shapes
Sundeale Eco 100% recycled pinable shapes are the ideal way to brighten up your walls and add interest to the environment. Shapes can be used as a focal point, giving a new meaning to those important messages and displays
- Characters available are: Train, Carriage, Cat, Rabbit, Elephant and Teddy
- Sundeala Eco 100% recycled pinable noticeboard
- Available in K Quality Grey
- Each shape is approximately 850 x 510mm and 9mm thick
- Adhesive fixing tape is supplied with each shape and should be used on even, level and clean surfaces only
- 1 Year manufacturers guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK
Intended for interior use 'K' Quality is a class D board and is a natural unbleached light grey colour. The product conforms to BS EN 622-3 type MBL
The cellulose fibre content of Sundeala requires the board to be conditioned before application. Dry unconditioned boards may absorb local atmospheric moisture and thus expand between fixings, making the board bow or warp. To Condition the board please wipe the face of the board with a damp cloth and allow to dry naturally. The Board should be left in the room where it will be mounted for 48 hours to adjust to the room moisture before mounting and using.
Damaged or grubby surfaces of all Sundeala boards can be restored using fine sandpaper.
This is partially beneficial with Colourboards where dirty marks or scuffs can be easily removed, whlist maintaining the vibrant colour.