- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- High back leather faced posture chair with pocket sprung seat and lumbar pump.
- Endorsed and approved by Chiropractors.
- This executive chair features overlay effect upholstery with subtle grey piped edging.
- The top of the backrest is subtly angled to help support the head and neck.
- Generously sized backrest with lumbar sculptured back pad.
- Pocket sprung seat benefits sitters with lower back, disc, sciatic or pelvis problems.
- Seat pad offers dynamic support throughout the day, encourages healthy posture, improved blood flow and helps to reduce muscle fatigue. Maintains its shape and performance over time.
- Waterfall front seat eases pressure on the thighs and helps maintain good blood flow.
- Weight sensitive synchro mechanism auto-adjusts to ensure you sit comfortably regardless of stature.
- Synchro mechanism can be set to free flow promoting dynamic movement or is lockable in 4 positions.
- Fitted with inflatable lumbar support by means of an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- To adjust your body, inflate the airbag, sit in the chair and press the deflate button to the preferred level.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift sets the chair at the users optimum height.
- Hinged arms allow for complete synchronous adjustment as the chair reclines.
- Faced in Black soft touch bonded leather with matching vinyl back and sides with piped edging.
- Armrests are topped with comfort arm pads in matching Black upholstery.
- Sturdy 5-star polypropylene base in silver finish supplied with hard wearing easy glide castors.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg. (17.5 stone)
- Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
- Built to EN1335 standards for strength and stability.
- Upholstery and foams are fire retardant to EN1021 part 1 & 2 & BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- Flat Packed Service: Order before 5pm for next day delivery.
- Assembled Service: Order before 3pm for next day delivery.
|Seat Depth||470 to 500 (from lumbar support)|
|Seat Height||480 to 570|
|Height from floor to top of armrests||700 to 790|
|Overall Height||1160 to 1250|
|Weight Capacity||110Kg (17.5 stone)|
|Usage||8 Hours per day|