- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- High back leather faced posture chair with pocket sprung seat and lumbar pump.
- Endorsed and approved by Chiropractors.
- This executive chair features overlay effect upholstery with subtle grey piped edging.
- The top of the backrest is subtly angled to help support the head and neck.
- Generously sized backrest with lumbar sculptured back pad.
- Pocket sprung seat benefits sitters with lower back, disc, sciatic or pelvis problems.
- Seat pad offers dynamic support throughout the day, encourages healthy posture, improved blood flow and helps to reduce muscle fatigue. Maintains its shape and performance over time.
- Waterfall front seat eases pressure on the thighs and helps maintain good blood flow.
- Weight sensitive synchro mechanism auto-adjusts to ensure you sit comfortably regardless of stature.
- Synchro mechanism can be set to free flow promoting dynamic movement or is lockable in 4 positions.
- Fitted with inflatable lumbar support by means of an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- To adjust your body, inflate the airbag, sit in the chair and press the deflate button to the preferred level.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift sets the chair at the users optimum height.
- Hinged arms allow for complete synchronous adjustment as the chair reclines.
- Faced in Black soft touch bonded leather with matching vinyl back and sides with piped edging.
- Armrests are topped with comfort arm pads in matching Black upholstery.
- Sturdy 5-star polypropylene base in silver finish supplied with hard wearing easy glide castors.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg. (17.5 stone)
- Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
- Built to EN1335 standards for strength and stability.
- Upholstery and foams are fire retardant to EN1021 part 1 & 2 & BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
- View all Ergonomic Office Chairs & Orthopaedic Chairs
Please Note: Special offer prices only applies to specific product options as indicated above.
Chiropractor Report - Delta Synchro Bonded Leather Posture Chair
High Back with Sculptured Cushion helps support the upper back and shoulders and reduce lower back pain / injuries.
Built-in Headrestwill relieve and prevent tension in the neck and shoulders. This helps to prevent headaches, shoulder tension and upper limb disorders.
Inflatable Lumbar Support allows the best support with the inflatable cushion making sure it is in the correct place to support more efficiently. It can be inflated to provide as much or as little extra support that is required. This helps to prevent lower back injuries and increase comfort and reduce strain in those users with pre-existing injuries. It encourages the user to adopt a “dynamic” seated posture. This is the best posture for the lower back that maintains the spines natural curves and keeps the forces on the joints, muscles and intervertebral discs to a minimum.
Ergonomically Contoured Foam Seat Cushion increases comfort and helps to support the pelvis making it easier to maintain a good posture in the seat with less effort. This is great for people with pelvic or lower back problems, and coccyx pain. The waterfall front to the cushion reduces pressure on the thighs and aids circulation helping to reduce the incidence of deep vein thrombosis.
Self Tension Weight Adjustable Control With Synchronous Mechanism calibrates the chairs resistance to the users body weight automatically and keeps all of the support in the right place as the user moves back and forth in the chair and leans onto / moves off the chair back. The synchronous mechanism minimises the strain on the lower back and upper back when moving in the chair. This reduces the risk of spinal joint injury or intervertebral disc injury. Keeping the spine supported allows the back muscles to work efficiently helping to stop the build up of muscular tension and stiffness.
Patented Hinged Self Adjusting Arms improves support for the arms and shoulders. With the hinged function as the user leans back in the chair using the synchronous tilt the arms move to ensure that the best support is provided whichever angle the chair is tilted back to. This helps to reduce tension in the neck and shoulders and also helps to reduce the incidence of upper limb conditions such as tennis elbow and shoulder tendonitis.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS
|Seat Depth||470 to 500 (from lumbar support)|
|Seat Height||480 to 570|
|Height from floor to top of armrests||700 to 790|
|Overall Height||1160 to 1250|
|Weight Capacity||110Kg (17.5 stone)|
|Usage||8 Hours per day|