ActiveCoat Anti-Bacterial Technology
- Emergency services locker with powder coated ActiveCoat Anti Bacterial Coating.
- Separate dirty workwear and clean clothes effectively.
- Semi concealed hinges.
- British standard specification.
- £1 coin retain locks.
- Fitted with coat rail and double coat hook.
- Light grey carcass.
- Choose from 6 door colours.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Delivered assembled.
- View all Staff Lockers & Office Lockers
The paint used to finish this product is an anti-bacterial powder coat technology paint. This coating is ideal for use where stringent hygiene standards are in place such as education, healthcare, leisure centres and dry area catering environments.
The coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours during tests with MIRSA & Ecoli. This coating is also effective against:
- Aspergillus Niger (Black Mould)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- (MRSA- Super Bug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)
Antimicrobial efficacy will continue for the life of the coating.
Please note lockers are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Lockers are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure 0333 7777 575.