- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Modern design wave shaped linking desktop screens.
- Ideal for creating individual workstations in a busy office environment.
- Combine rear and side screens to divide clusters of desks.
- Helps to reduce surrounding noise and increase privacy.
- Manufactured in the UK using quality materials.
- Robust 25mm dense core.
- Suitable for desktops from 16 to 32mm thick.
- Desks are required to have an overhang to allow screens to be fitted.
- Certified to BS EN 1021 – 1:2006 standards.
- Supplied complete with fixing clamps.
- Linking screens feature a slim line trim in Silver or White.
- Available in a selection of heights and widths.
- Choose from a variety of popular Camira fabrics.
- Simple self-assembly. Easy to fix to desk.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- View all Desktop Screens
Desks must have an overhang at the back and sides to accept these screens. If your desks do not have an overhang or your desktops are greater than 32mm thick, we can arrange for an alternative fixing clamp. Please contact us for more information on 0333 7777 575.
Connect Desktop Screens are made to order and are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Damages must be reported to us immediately. Fabric swatches are available on request to help you make your selection.
|Width||600, 800, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800|
|Height||380 to 180, 450 to 250|