Sven Ambus Veneer D-End V-Base Conference Tables
- Make an impression with this beautifully finished real wood veneer boardroom table.
- Manufactured by Sven Christiansen, one of the UK's premium furniture manufacturers.
- Perfect for use in training, conference and boardrooms.
- Highest quality crown cut veneers are used throughout.
- Variations in wood grain patterns enhance the beauty of the natural wood making each piece unique.
- 25mm thick real wood veneered table tops with real wood edging.
- Sleek V-base frame provides excellent stability and longevity of use.
- Adjustable feet help the table stand firm.
- Tables larger than 3500mm are supplied in 2 pieces for access purposes, please refer to the table below.
- Sturdy V-base frame is finished in White, Zinc, Black or Chrome effect (shown with white base).
- Available in a range of popular sizes.
- Offered in 9 beautifully natural wood veneers.
- Chairs not included with table. See related items below.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Prices include FREE delivery and installation to ground floor only. For all other floors, please call our sales team on 0844 248 7001.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that access is sufficient to carry out delivery. Please make sure you measure up prior to purchase of your table. We can easily arrange for the larger tables to be supplied in smaller pieces to accommodate problematic access such as small lifts or awkward stairways. An additional cost may apply for this service. Any restrictions must be stated at the time of ordering and all areas must be clear to allow installation to take place. Please call us for assistance if you are unsure on 0844 248 7001.
Why not take advantage of our free space planning and CAD design team to help you design the perfect solution for your space. We can accommodate almost any configuration. Call our friendly sales team on 0844 248 7001 for more information.
Images are shown in Natural Walnut veneer with White base. Veneer colours shown are as accurate as possible, however, due to screen variations, we strongly recommend ordering a sample piece of your chosen wood veneer before ordering. This furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non returnable unless damaged or faulty.
This furniture should be treated the same as real wood. As such, take care that all surfaces are protected from heat and liquids by mats or coasters. Wipe up any spills straight away. Bear in mind that over time natural light will have an effect on the colour of real wood veneer and will mellow it. Real wood veneer will withstand most temperatures in the office or home however itís best to avoid positioning furniture next to heat sources such as radiators.
|Table||Pieces||Width mm||Depth mm||Height mm|
|8 Seats||1 Piece||2500||1200||735|
|10 Seats||1 Piece||3000||1200||735|
|10 Seats||2 Piece||3500||1200||735|
|10 Seats||2 Piece||3500||1500||735|
|12 Seats||2 Piece||4000||1200||735|
|12 Seats||2 Piece||4000||1500||735|
|14 Seats||2 Piece||4500||1200||735|
|14 Seats||2 Piece||4500||1500||735|
|16 Seats||2 Piece||5000||1200||735|
|16 Seats||2 Piece||5000||1500||735|
Recommended in the table above is the number of persons each table could seat. If you are unsure, please check with us before we start to manufacture your made to order table.