Kirtland Executive Veneer Boardroom Table
A stunning and comprehensive range of executive boardroom tables, available in a wide selection of shapes, sizes, styles and finishes with optional cable management, inlays and other custom features.
Why not take advantage of our free space planning and CAD design team to help you design the perfect solution for your space. We can accommodate almost any configuration. Call our friendly sales team on 0844 248 7001 for more information and prices.
This furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Veneer swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs
- Enjoy the warmth and style of real wood with this beautifully finished veneer crafted boardroom table
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to exceptional high standards
- Highest quality crown cut veneers are used throughout
- Variations in wood grain patterns enhance the beauty of the natural wood making each piece unique
- The main image shows a D-end shaped boardroom table with arc design legs in Maple with a solid radius edge and Ebony line detail features central cable management tiles in Green frosted glass finish with cable routing through the bases
- The D-end shape is available in five standard sizes but can be customised to any length and is offered here at 2500mm in length which is recommended to seat a maximum of 6 to 8 people
- Price includes FREE delivery and installation of the table - ground floor only: for all other floors, please call our sales team on 0844 248 7001 for additional charge. Please ensure adequate building access
- Gorgeous range of classic design boardroom chairs available – Image shows Empire Executive boardroom chairs with a Maple veneer frame in Purple fabric finish with leather capped arms – Please see below
This furniture should be treated the same as real wood. As such, take care that all surfaces are protected from heat and liquids. Wipe up any spills straight away. Bear in mind that over time natural light will have an effect on the colour of real wood veneer and will mellow it. Real wood veneer will withstand most temperatures in the office or home however it’s best to avoid positioning furniture next to heat sources such as radiators.
| Width ||2500 |
| Depth ||1200 |
| Height ||748 |
| Table Features || |
| Shape ||D End |
| Edge Type ||Solid Radius Edge |
| Leg Type ||Arc |
| Colour Finish ||Maple |
| Inlay Detail ||Central Green Glass Cable Management Tiles With Cable Management Tray Under |
| Seats No. Of People ||Max Of 6 To 8 |