- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Multi purpose banquet chair.
- Great for use in healthcare, hotels and hospitality,waiting rooms, meeting and conference.
- Strong chair construction with a 1.5mm guage, 19mm square section steel frame.
- Narrow 360mm seat for space efficiency, easy chair placement and movement.
- Thick seat and back cushions increase overall comfort and luxury.
- Conveniently stacks up to 10 high for space saving storage when not in use.
- Strong epoxy coated steel frame in a choice of colour.
- Upholstered in easy clean anti-bacterial Sierra vinyl.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee.
- Delivered fully assembled.
Prices shown are for pack of 4 chairs
BS7176 Medium Hazard Ignition Source 1,2 & 5
Extremely durable high specification quality vinyl perfect for Health Care environments where wipe clean surfaces and hardwearing characteristics are very important.
Vinyl Care & Maintenance
Anti-bacterial. Mildew resistant. Stain resistant to most alkalis, mild acids, drinks and common stains but it is advisable to clean them regularly to maintain their smart appearance and prevent a build-up of residue. The surface of the vinyl can be cleaned using a damp, soapy cloth, and then rinsed with cold water and wiped dry with a clean cloth. For more stubborn stains a soft brush with soapy water can be used, again rinsing with cold water and wiping dry. Disinfectants can be used in dilution as specified by the manufacturer. Stains from chemical colourings such as ballpoint pens, dyes and food colourings should be cleaned off as soon as possible to avoid long-term staining. Strong detergents, solvents, bleaches, wax polishes and aerosol sprays must not be used as they may be harmful to the vinyl.