- Durable medium draughtsman chair.
- Great for higher counter and checkout workers.
- Distinctive backrest design, contoured for comfort.
- Waterfall front seat helps to alleviate pressure on the thighs improving comfort.
- Heavy duty 2 lever PCB mechanism - see below for more information.
- Manual back height adjustment.
- Offered without arms or with a choice of fixed loop or height adjustable arms
- Complete with chrome footring for ease of access and descent.
- Sturdy polypropylene 5 star base supplied with durable glides.
- Offered in a selection of popular fabric colours.
- Matching chairs available - see related items below.
- Delivered Assembled
- 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
Permanent Contact Mechanism (PCB)
The seat will go up and down, the back rest will go up and down and in and out, and you can fix the angle of the back rest or leave it free floating i.e. in permanent contact’ with your back
Deliveries to Scotland, Devon and Cornwall and other outlying areas may be delivered flat packed, please call to enquire.
Please note, these items are made to order and cannot be cancelled once ordered, or returned once delivered. Free fabric samples are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or textures.
For your convenience we have selected some of our best selling fabric options however, these products can be upholstered in any Camira fabric. Please call us for more information and prices on 0800 2300 230.
|Seat Height||600 to 860|
|Back Width||330 to 440|
|Back Height||400 to 490|
|Recommended Max Weight Capacity||150Kg (23 stone)|