- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Space saving mobile folding dining table with 8 seats.
- Designed for use in primary and secondary schools.
- Higher height unit is also ideal for use in higher and further education establishments.
- Unit folds away to convert dining halls into multi-use areas with minimum labour.
- Easy folding means one person can set up or clear away a room quickly.
- Simply fold up and wheel away for compact, space saving storage.
- Fits through standard height doorway (1980mm) for storage and transportation.
- Open position safety lock (to ensure table does not revert to folding position).
- Easy-clean intermediate lock for improved hygiene.
- Sturdy steel frame with epoxy coated grey finish.
- Hardwearing 50mm thick wipe clean laminate table tops in a choice of 3 colours.
- Table top features tough edging and MDF core which is water resistant and wipe clean.
- Complete with integral one-piece polypropylene stools.
- Heavy duty castors wheel the units to the desired location.
- Castors are lockable to prevent the unit from moving while in use.
- Stools are available in a selection of bright, eye-catching colours.
- Choice of 2 heights (primary or secondary).
- FIRA certified product.
- Delivered fully assembled for a professional finish.
- 16 year manufacturer's guarantee on welds and mechanism.
Deliveries are to ground floor as standard. For delivery to any other floor please contact us for a quotation on 0333 7777 575.
Need help selecting your dining furniture? Why not utilise our free site survey service to plan your dining area. We can even demonstrate the units at your premises. Call 0333 7777 575 to arrange your site survey.
These units are made to order and as such are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. If you are in any doubt as to which unit to order please call us on 0333 7777 575.
|Height||685 or 735|