- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Asynchronous ergonomic operator chair designed for continuous 24 hour daily use.
- Certified to BS 5459-2: 2000 for 24 hour use.
- Ideal for hot desk environments, call centres and shift work environments.
- Posture curved backrest and contoured seat.
- Waterfall seat front alleviates pressure on the thighs aiding circulation.
- 4 lever asynchronous mechanism.
- Seat slide adjusts the depth of the chair to the users leg length.
- Forward tilt seat helps the lumbar area curve naturally and supports the spine.
- Back angle adjustment.
- Back height adjustment positions the backrest at the optimum height.
- Fitted with inflatable lumbar support by means of an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- Gas lift seat height adjustment.
- Optional height adjustable armrests.
- Arm height allows the chair to fit under a desk/table of 690mm high.
- Suitable for use 24 hours per day.
- Maximum user weight 150kg.
- Choose from black nylon base or polished steel base.
- Upholstered in Blue or Black fabric.
- Delivered flat packed on Next Day delivery - easy self assembly.
- Delivered fully assembled on 5-10 Day delivery.
- 2 Year manufacturer's guarantee.
|Seat Height||520 to 640|